Sunday 29 May 2011

Tuesday 24th may

Today I had games. I hate it! At the moment we're doing tennis! Mrs A was teaching us, and as part of the lesson we had to play this game:
  1. Mrs A throws you the ball
  2. You bat it back
  3. Mrs A tries to catch it.
If she does your out and have to help her try and catch the ball and if she doesn't you get a point! Now at first I didn't believe I could possibly win, but then it it me! I couldn't catch the ball on the racket that well, but I threw it so wildly that hardly any one could catch it!
Now Mrs A must of also known this, because she did some thing so terrible no teacher should ever do it:
SHE CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right when held my racket ready to win Mrs A didn't throw the ball a t me,  she rolled  it along the ground...
So I was out!
One day when I'm leaving to go to another school when Im in year 8 I will show the school this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment