Sunday 8 May 2011

Saturday 7th of May 2011

Today was brilliant!
Me and my family went to Hestercombe and even though it rained a lot it was still fun!
Then we went  home and had my favourite meal: Pizza and Chips the only bad bit was the passport photos.
That's because there were all these rules:
1. No hair covering your face or ears
2. No facial expression
3. No looking up
Q. if you look a the first word of those sentences what  do you get?
A. No No and No!
The passport thing was a nightmare!
To show you why I want you to picture this in you imagination
You come to the passport booth with your little brother (whom for safety reasons will be named A)
You have a black mop of dhe hair that's always in your eyes and you look as if you have no ears. A is better but still bad.
You brush all the hair out of your eyes and ears then you ajust the seat to the exact hieght and take the photo.
With me it took 3 tries and you couldn't tell it was me.
The seat wasn't high enough for A.
But good news I am going to try and insert morals  into  my ddaily life and heres the first:
The moral of this stoory is, get you passport photo done by a photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment