Monday 16 May 2011

Monday 16th May 2011

AAAAAARGH! J is so annoying! Today at world links club which I am usually dedicated to , Mrs W asked me if I could write a short play for fair trade as part of an assembly on Wednesday. J wanted to help so I let her type wile I dictated. The play was about two people who want to go shopping one wants to buy Fair trade the other doesn't. At the end J'scharacter explains tat if they don't get payed the countries will  just keep the food for themselves. and after that they will keep the food for themselves. Then the person rounds it of by saying "So shall we buy fairtrade?"
My idea was my character  saying this "What you mean we  will die! QUICK! Take all my money and buy loads of fairtrade goods!"
J's was this "Well,duh we'll die without food"
I changed it to "Ok I'll buy fairtrade" and Jasmine refused to take part any more!
Tommorow I shall change it to my Idea, Jasmines no longer taking part she can 't stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment