Thursday 5 May 2011

Thursday the 5th of May 2011

I had an O.K day the teachers at school all were getting us to know every thing   about Henry VIII for the activities tomorrow, during break me and my friend who for safety reasons I will name J were sitting inside I am writing a story about the Tudors and J is doing designs for her Dream House we were only mildly concentrating because I had just come up with a great design for a theme park ride! ( You pay climb into a cart and inside it looks rubbish ,but then in the wall a or opens you go through and speed through a daplace with bat sound effects where damp bits of cloth brush against your face, the headlights on york ur car show a brick wall you drive right through realising it is made of strong paper!) When the teacher Mrs W told us to go out side ,without taking our supplies with us! J went off and joined a chattering group of girls leaving me unable to go inside and get a book then Mrs W opened a door and told me to  walk aroud and get some exersise of all the nerve! So I walked around the bench, it started off as a way to symbolise my bordom but I couldn't stop and eventuallythe bell rang I couldn't concentrate through the whole of maths because of that!
Then again Mrs W isnt that bad and every one has faults!

No comments:

Post a Comment