Friday 17 June 2011

15th june 2011

Today I discovered that actually J di me a favour by telling my hiding place, though I'm not letting her off the hook that easily! We had DOUBLE  GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normally after games we have music ,but this time we had DOUBLE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason we had DOUBLE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was because thety were doing tryouts for sports day.
I sighned uo for the tug-of-war and the begginers swimming race.
What actually happened was they were asking us if we wanted to do it I put my hand up to ask a question and Hey-Presto! I was in the begginers swimming race. Iv'e actually been swimming since I was four, buut that was for fun so all I can ddo is a very slo-ow breast stroke!

Moral: dont ask questions during swimming tryouts, its dangerous! Especially during DOUBLE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment